Buy Direct | Call To Order(717) 209-7100
Same Day Shipping | Knowledgeable Staff
Nationwide order desk and technical support
CONTACT US |
NZMH4 Klockner Moeller Molded-Case Circuit Breakers
|Klockner Moeller Siemens
NZMH4 Circuit Breakers
|Same Day Shipping
Nationwide order desk and technical support:Buy direct - call now: (717) 209-7100
We will ship your order today!
***Items on this page are obsolete - Availability is limited to quantities in stock***
|Klockner Moeller NZMH4 Circuit Breakers|
see more photos
|NZMH4 Breakers, Adjustable Thermal Trip|
for use as motor protectors.
|4 - 6
|6 - 10
|10 - 16
|16 - 25
|25 - 40
|40 - 63
|63 - 80
|Accessories for NZMH4 series|
|rear-operated red/yellow handle
|drive shaft extension
|standard auxiliary contacts
|early-make auxiliary contacts
early-make auxiliary contacts
|trip-indicating auxiliary contacts
drive shaft coupling
|Selection of a Replacement Circuit Breaker|
Here are some questions we need to ask in order to select the best replacement unit.
- Please provide the full part number of the old unit.
- What is the machine voltage, the 3-phase power at the main lugs?
If it is 480 Volts, we need to know if it is 480-Y or 480-Delta.
To determine this, measure the voltage from each leg to ground or neutral.
If all 3 are roughly to same, it's 480-Y and if one leg is much higher than the other 2, then it is 480-Delta.
- Are there any small wires connected to the unit, other than on the main lugs?
If so, there may be an undervoltage trip or auxiliary contacts. Look for small labels, marked "Aux. Switch" or "Undervoltage Release" and note the part numbers. If these are present, are you able to provide a copy of the wiring diagram?
- If your unit is adjustable (the yellow dial on the front), how many amps do you wish to set it to? The new units have different adjustment ranges.
- Is there an operating handle on the outside of the cabinet? If so -
- is it located on the door?
- is it located on the right side wall of the cabinet?
- is it located on the left side wall of the cabinet?
- is it located in the back of the cabinet?
Each location requires different hardware.
- Photos of the unit showing the installation and wiring are always helpful.
Contact Us | Klockner Moeller | Siemens Sirius | Eaton Parts Catalog
1671 Lincoln Highway East | Lancaster, PA. 17602
Call: (717) 209-7100 | FAX: (717) 209-7300
© 2017 Control Parts, All Rights Reserved. | Terms & Conditions