- Most manufacturers warrant their products against defects in material and workmanship, usually for 1 year from date of purchase. We will either make the warranty replacement ourselves, or put you in contact with the manufacturer, at our option.
- We will require complete technical details of use before assessing the warranty claim.
- The manufacturer's warranty shall be the only warranty, and Control Parts makes no warranty or representation, neither expressed nor implied.
- All Sales Are Final: It is our policy to destroy all returned items, thereby assuring you that any item received from us is in factory-fresh condition. Therefore, all sales are final.
- Warranty Returns: You must contact us and obtain a return authorization. We may require complete details as to how the product was installed, used, etc. Warranty returns can not be accepted without prior authorization.
- Incorrect Shipment: If we made an error and shipped an incorrect item, we will send you the correct item, usually via airfreight at our cost. We will also pay the return freight. You must properly package the returned goods and insure them. We may require return of the incorrect item before we ship the replacement. Returns must be in original, clean, unmarked and undamaged packaging. You must contact us and obtain return authorization and shipping instructions before returning any item.
- Lost Package or Shipping Damage: We will assist you in documenting your claim to the freight carrier. If you wish your shipment to be insured, you must notify us before we ship. We are quite fanatical about packaging, and damage claims almost never happen. We take extra special care in packing glass & ceramic items such as fuses, but UPS no longer insures them so they are not covered against breakage.
- Order Cancellations: If you wish to cancel an order, you must contact us for authorization. In the case of special items or large quantities, we may or may not be able to accept your cancellation.